Schalast | Career Development
It is important to us to challenge and support you in your individual development. That's why we have developed a Schalast Careers Program to support you from day one. This includes
- A personal mentor, with whom you can plan your personal career track.
- Numerous opportunities for first-class further training, whether a Master of Laws (LL.M.), training as a notary or specialist lawyer
- practical experience through secondments with clients
- Regular associate retreats and workshops, covering all relevant topics, for example, around partnership, acquisition and business development.
- Language courses and soft-skill seminars
- Through our integration into the global Multilaw network, exciting opportunities for stays abroad are open to you.