Schalast | Our Practice groups in Frankfurt, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Hamburg & Stuttgart
At Schalast we are aware that legal knowledge alone is not enough to guarantee first-class legal advice. Besides a fundamental understanding of business and economics, a strong team ensures a consistently high level of legal advice. This is why we have formed practice groups for our key advice areas in which specialist lawyers jointly provide clients with advice and support. We also in this respect attach particular importance to interdisciplinary collaboration between our individual practice groups.
Our practice groups are cross-locational and combine the know-how of every lawyer in the firm, in Frankfurt am Main, Berlin, Dusseldorf as well as in Hamburg and Stuttgart. We also place particular emphasis on interdisciplinary cooperation between the various practice groups in different areas of law.
Areas of law
For this reason, we have formed separate practice groups for the areas of Labour Law, Banking & Finance, Corporate & M&A, Dispute Resolution, IP, Media & Technology, Communications & Infrastructure, Tax and Notaries.
- The attorneys in the Employment Law practice group deal in particular with collective bargaining issues on the employer side.
- The attorneys in the Banking & Finance practice group have focused on banking law (including banking supervisory law) and financial market law advice as well as the topics of FinTech and blockchain.
- Corporate & M&A deals with corporate law, transactions in the area of mergers & acquisitions including antitrust law, and commercial law.
- The IP, Media & Technology practice group bundles our knowledge regarding all topics of intellectual property, copyright and media law as well as IT law.
- Our expertise in telecommunications law and energy law is bundled in the Telecommunications & Energy Practice Group.
- And our attorneys in the multidisciplinary Dispute Resolution practice group deal with disputes before both the ordinary courts (Litigation) and the free courts (Arbitration).