Schalast | Private Clients
Schalast has been successfully advising clients in the area of Private Clients for many years. This includes, in particular, wealthy individuals, family-run companies and family offices, but also asset managers and foundations.
We see our USP in a holistic approach, i.e. the greatest possible interlocking of the individual practice groups. We have special experience in real estate assets with foreign aspects, especially in a cross-border context (USA, France).
We know the sensitivities involved in questions of asset management and asset succession. We support you not only in the conception, but also in the implementation (civil law, tax law and notarial). You will be advised by a competent, experienced and well-connected team, even if things become contentious. Our goal is always to work out practicable solutions that fit your individual situation.
Our consulting focus in the Private Clients sector:
- Wealth succession issues in the case of anticipated succession, wills, partnership agreements and shareholder agreements (as defined by Section 13b (1) No. 3 sentence 2 of the German Inheritance Tax Act (ErbStG)),
- Legal and tax advice on asset structuring, in particular for real estate assets (purchase, sale, contribution to companies, donation subject to usufruct)
- Estate planning, estate settlement and estate administration (incl. execution of wills)
- Emergency planning
- Notary's office
- Settlement of inheritance and assertion of compulsory shares
- Advice to asset managers and foundation law
- Inheritance/gift tax (incl. aspects of international tax law)